There are many ways to do an Earth Exchange. There are 10 ways you can’t do it wrong!
1. All you have to do is show up.
2. You don’t need training.
3. Anything you do will make a difference.
4. It’s okay if it’s just you and a friend—or just you and the Earth.
5. Everything you need to have the experience is already there—except a camera.
6. Any place is a wounded place if it feels damaged to you.
7. If you think you don’t know how to listen to the land, you do. Just don’t talk. Be present and look around.
8. Whatever you feel is appropriate, even if you feel nothing.
9. Sharing stories? You noticed something in this place. What was it?
10. Make a gift of beauty for the place: Make the RadJoy Bird out of materials you find at the place. And/or: sing, dance, say a prayer, jump, sit, cry, shout, laugh, make a sculpture out of trash, make a circle, make a mudpie, hug a friend, hug a tree, drum, chant, walk in circle, make a human pyramid, do a cartwheel, make a mandala, write a poem, play, make prayer flags, make music…